Welcome to WBLQUAL
Work Based Learning Qualifications (WBLQUAL) examines how Employers, Learners and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) can benefit from working together to provide quality and affordable training to employees.
Learn more about our findings in your country by choosing it from the top menu or by choosing your country from the map below, watch the video summarising the outcomes below, or explore more information about the project using the left menu.
- Information for employers regarding how Work Based Learning can be used as an affordable tool for staff training
- Information for learners highlighting how Work Based Learning can be flexible enough to fit around their day job
- Research for HEIs interested in offering Work Based Learning courses and how they can be implemented
- A short video summarising all of our results, viewable to the right
- Country-specific case studies for reference
Employers and learners should get started by choosing their country from the menu at the top of the page, or from the map on the right.
HEIs can browse through the different project stages using the menu to the left, or explore the case studies by selecting their country.
Project Partner Countries
Papers & Extracts
Summarises all findings and research for Employers, HEIs and Learners.